BOOKS FOR YOU TO READ AND DOWNLOAD
- Language In Science by M. S. Thirumalai, Ph.D.
- Vocabulary Education by B. Mallikarjun, Ph.D.
- A Contrastive Analysis of Hindi and Malayalam by
V. Geethakumary, Ph.D.
- Language of Advertisements in Tamil Mass Media by Sandhya Nayak, Ph.D.
- An Introduction to TESOL: Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages by M. S. Thirumalai, Ph.D.
- Transformation of Natural Language into Indexing Language: Kannada - A Case Study by B. A. Sharada, Ph.D.
- How to Learn Another Language? by M.S.Thirumalai, Ph.D.
- Verbal Communication with CP Children by Shyamala Chengappa, Ph.D. and M.S.Thirumalai, Ph.D.
- Bringing Order to Linguistic Diversity - Language Planning in the British Raj by
Ranjit Singh Rangila,
M. S. Thirumalai,
and B. Mallikarjun
- E-mail your articles and book-length reports to email@example.com or send it by regular mail to:
M. S. Thirumalai
6820 Auto Club Road #320
Bloomington, MN 55438 USA.
- Contributors from South Asia may send their articles to
Central Institute of Indian Languages,
Mysore 570006, India or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your articles and booklength reports should be written following the MLA, LSA, or IJDL Stylesheet.
- The Editorial Board has the right to accept, reject, or suggest modifications to the articles submitted for publication, and to make suitable stylistic adjustments. High quality, academic integrity, ethics and morals are expected from the authors and discussants.
- Would you like to announce the dates and venues of your conferences, seminars, etc., and also publish the outline proceedings of these programs? Send a report to Language in India.
Copyright of the journal © 2001
Kindly note that the copyright of the articles rests with the authors concerned. They have the right to re-publish the articles in any form they wish. However, they are required to indicate that the article was originally published in Language in India, www.languageinindia.com.
M. S. Thirumalai
HOME PAGE | BACK ISSUES | CONTACT EDITOR
Send your articles
as an attachment
to your e-mail to